Monday, February 11, 2013

Partied Out!

We partied all weekend, literally.  Hannah's party was Friday night, she was invited to a party Saturday, and we had a family party on Sunday.  Can't get much more birthday than that.  


Her party was a success, even if it was thrown together at the last minute. (but hey, that's how we roll.)  I'm getting pretty good at telling stories through pictures, so I figured I'd stick with the trend.  Hey, if a picture is worth a thousand words, I'm becoming rather grandiloquent.

The partiers...


Bubble gum contest...we did bubble gum under whipped cream.  They first to find the gum (without using their hands) and blow a bubble won the game.  

Some had more fun than others...

Blowing out the candles... 


 A little Just Dance 4 action...

Opening her presents...this card was actually a One Direction poster.  Yup, she liked it!

My sidekick, Amy (she's probably gonna get me for this one)...she came to help decorate and keep me sane while Donnie entertained the rest of the circus performers.  

No comments: