Sunday, February 3, 2013

Countdown to 13 - Day 7

Since we have entered the digital era and I have soooo many more pics to choose from I have decided to do a pictorial story for Hannah's 6th year.

We spent a lot of time (by we, I mean Donnie and his father) working on our house.  We added room additions and totally remodeled the existing house.  Hannah and Corey and I often stopped by to supervise check on the progress. Hannah usually grabbed a broom and swept.


                           

Hannah's baby sister Allie arrived on May 3, 2005.  She was such a good helper and she loved holding and feeding her baby sister.

Hannah was a determined little girl.  One day she decided she was going to fly a kite.  She ran and ran trying to keep that kite going.


We vacationed in Myrtle Beach again with some family friends.  Hannah enjoyed building sand castles and getting buried in the sand.


Hannah's first day of kindergarten.  She was super excited!   I was not.  I cried for days.  My baby was going to be with her teacher and her friends longer each day than she would be with me.  She did great, of course.  Her teachers were Mrs. Murdock and Ms. Owens.  

Hannah played soccer.  She did great and got to play goalie.  This picture is of her and her cousin Jordan when they got their medals.


Hannah was Miss Photogenic.  She loved to pose for pictures.  This was our favorite tree.  





Halloween 2005


Christmas


Hannah turns 6!  She had her first spend the night party with Kaylee, Hannah H. and Ashley.  I didn't know little girls could be so loud.  Thankfully Grandmommy came to lend a hand.  

No comments: