Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday's Things

I am starting a new thing on here, at least, I'm trying to. Thursday's Things will be posted, if all goes well, each Thursday and will be a list of things that I've thought about throughout the week. Today Thursday's Things is Things Heard 'Round the House both funny and sweet.

Regarding friendship
A conversation between Corey and Hannah while playing outside in the snow-
Corey: C'Mon, Hannah, slide down and I'll be your friend.
Hannah: We're already friends.

From Allie to Rayden: Hey, Buddy! I missed ya!

From Corey to Jon Tyler: You're my best buddy ever!

And one funny to finish out the day -
Corey's reaction to having to wear a sweater to school: I can't wear that. All my friends will say, "Hello, He's got on his dork costume!"

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Dork costume? That's pretty funny. I bet you can't wait until he's a teenager.

The Blessed Bryants said...

Oh my gracious!!! That is hilarious. Kids can say the sweetest things and most definitely the funniest things! Love this post and can't wait for more "Thursday's Things"!!