Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year, New Bed

Allie has been sleeping on my 20 year old daybed for about a year now with a full size comforter draped over the back of it. So Santa brought her a new comforter set, but she still had the same old creaky bed. We could hear her move every time she rolled over. It was that loud. I'd been meaning to look on Craigslist for a twin bed but hadn't gotten around to it until last week. I found this cute little bed that was just what we needed and nothing we didn't. It came with the box springs, which I didn't have, but no mattress, which I did have. It was in Charlotte and emailed and the people still had it. I couldn't believe it! Usually I email and the item is already sold. They were only asking $30! So Sunday afternoon I went to pick it up. I think it looks great and is a neat way God provided in the new year for Allie-cat!

Here's her new bed all fixed up.


By the way, I'm giving away the other bed. If anybody knows someone who needs one, let me know.

No comments: