Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Midweek Funnies

No wordless Wednesday around here and it's been awhile since I posted some "things heard 'round the house," so how about a few funnies.

Corey was memorizing Psalm 23 today and repeated, "The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not want him," and "He leads me in paths of righteousness for Pete's sake."

Allie gave me a dollar and told me, "Now you're a little bit rich."

And a few from the past few months.

Me: Son, why didn't you eat your orange?
Corey: I couldn't get it open, so I just skipped ahead to cookies.

Allie, obviously from playing with her brother: Know what, when I grow up, I wanna be Joker's Wife.

Corey, at random: When I grow up will you pay my bills?
Me: No, Son, that's why you get a job.
Corey: But, I want to keep my money.

I'm starting to worry about these kids.

No comments: