Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Countdown to 13 - Day 2

Hannah made life as a parent pretty easy. She slept all night at 3 weeks, a feat no other Wade kid even came close to. She was pleasant and easy going. We were told how much life changed after having kids, and it did...but it was not a difficult transition for us. I stayed at home with her for 8 short weeks. Going back to work was one of the hardest things I had to do as a new mom, but I knew one day I would get to be a stay at home mom.

 One of Hannah's favorite things were sunglasses. I guess we started that at an early age. This picture was taken when she was about 3 months old. She also enjoyed her rocking chair and exersaucer.

Hannah at 4 months old.  She could barely sit up to take the picture.

Hannah's first Christmas = more toys than we knew what to do with...and yet that was only the beginning!


This is one of my favorite pictures of Hannah. It was taken at her first birthday party in her new wheels - her little red wagon. Her cousin Liz who was about 7ish at the time pulled her around outside our old church and I snapped this picture. The mill in the background is where my father-in-law worked and it has since been torn down so it's got some sentimental value as well.

No comments: