Monday, December 22, 2008

Not to be outdone

Several months back, my witty friend Chrissy, of whom I am insanely jealous becaue she obviously never forgets her camera, :) stuck a flag in her mountain of laundry and took a picture of it. You may remember, but if not, here it is, published without permission. I hope you don't mind, Chrissy.


Not to be outdone by this, I decided in a moment of I've-been-stuck-at-home-with-4-kids-for-toooooooo-loooooong boredom, to spice up my own laundry. Hope you get a laugh, lest I wasted my time!!



As a bonus, I have a riddle. What does 6 people + winter clothes + not washing for a week equal?




About 10 loads of insanity!

2 comments:

Amroosie said...

Once again...for things like this is why you are my friend! What a great laugh! :)

Chrissy said...

I just laughed for five minutes straight. There was wheezing. thank you.