Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today is kinda cloudy, rainy, dreary, and I have nothing better to do so I thought I would update my blog. (Translation - the baby is not up yet.) I realized I have not posted Halloween pictures yet, so here you go.




A Motley Crew


Fitting that a Drama Queen should be a Drama Queen (Sharpay from High School Musical) for Halloween


Go Gamecocks!
(My niece pointed out that mother in law is in her gown in the background. Sorry, MaMaw, this was too cute not to post)



A Cute Little Tigger!


Sliding at the Fall Festival! Our church has this every year. "Back in the day" we used to have games like you're supposed to at festivals - dart throw, ring toss, bobbin' for apples (who doesn't want to stick their head in a tub full of water and bite into apples that others have already attempted to bite into?)- now we just rent inflatables and let the kids run rampant from one to the other. Where's the fun in that?


My nephew is the little guy in blue. I wish I had a better shot for he was one stinkin' cute pirate. He lives for celebrations and parties, so he thoroughly enjoyed himself.






I saved the best for last. 'Nough said.

No comments: