Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lookee what I learned!!

I've been away at a 2 day workshop about education and technology to keep my teacher certification and let me tell ya, I am now officially tech-savvy! I am cool, super fly, over the top, and plugged in. (well, OK, it would take more than 2 days to do that, but I'm pumped about technology, can ya tell?)

One of the instructors introduced me to smilebox and not a moment too soon. I am sure little man will be making his earlies appearances to family and friends via this cooly website so I made my first slide show today. It is from this past June's vacation at Myrtle Beach. Check back regularly, because I plan to do much more of this. It's so stinkin' cool!


Click to play Vacation 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Amroosie said...

read my blog...you've been tagged! :)